Make a product that costumers will actually use. Make the right thing easy and make the wrong thing hard.
You want your users to party because of you without you.
- Motivation helps you get started.
- Motivation helps you keep moving.
- Motivation makes you do more than necessary.
- Motivation makes the journey fun.
- Have a cause
- Have a dream. A big dream.
- Be hungry
- Run your own race – The only one you need to beat is you
- Take one more step
- Let go of the past
- Lack of energy
- Lack of clarity
- You’re doing too much
- Your system doesn’t work
- You’re trying to function at 100%
Update: See more at sellsbrothers.
See also: Making Mistakes Impossible
“Make the customer the hero of your story.” — Ann Handley