Managing your time well makes you successful!
[...] Time seems to have become just so precious!
- that brains lay down more information for novel experiences;
- that the “clock” for nerve impulses in aging brains runs slower;
- that each interval of time represents a diminishing fraction of life as we age.
People also get more responsibility as they age, so more responibilities = less time
If you are 1 year old, then 1 day represents about 1/365th of your life. If you are 10 years old, then 1 day represents about 1/3,650th of your life. Thus the older you are the faster time may appear to pass by. When you are 1 year old, 1 day may seem to last much longer than 1 day when you are 10 years old.
You can always earn more money. You can NEVER get your TIME back!
The powerpoint slides. 37 MB
- Avoid wasting time
- Bosses & delegation
- Specific skills and tools
- Stress and procrastination
Strategy: Doing the RIGHT things
Tactics: Doing the THINGS right
- What am I passionate about?
- What are we passionate about?
- What is our shared vision?
- What are our goals?
- Why are things done this way?
- Is there a better way to these things?
- Would changing the way we do things improve those things we are passionate about?
- Do these changes support our vision?
- Kill your television – 28 hours/week
- Turn money into time – especially important for people with kids
- Eat and sleep and exercise. Above all else!
PS. Video parameters “&w=800&h=500&fmt=18″
Listen also: Live longer, think longer by Mary