Don’t give up on a single one of your dreams or goals, if they are true dreams and true goals.
Christopher has prepared a list of how to be irresistable:
- Learn from nature – patience, trees
- Be still – “not doing” can actually increase our creativity
- Be persistent – unconquerable spirit never grows old
- Value little moments as much as big ones – celebrate the joy and spontaneity of life
- Love balance – only the strong can be gentle
- Be interested in other people – If you can find out what makes someone excited or happy – their eyes will glow and friendship will flow.
- Be kind
“It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.” – Oscar Wilde
- Improve your posture
- Smile with your eyes – if you look at someone and then smile, it instantly charms them.
- Remember people’s names – The more you say a person’s name, the more that person will feel that you like them and the greater the chance they’ll warm up to you.
- Be genuinely interested in people
- Take into account topics that interest those around you
- Praise others – mention something you like about that person
- Issue compliments to raise others self esteem – find a creative way to say it and say it immediately
- Accept compliments – enjoin this with “I’m glad you like it” or “It is so kind of you to have noticed.”
- Control your tone and voice
- Assume rapport
- Use kindness with respect
- When you greet someone, make them feel like they are the most important person to you.