[...] There is an epic battle between our future aspirational selves and our more impulsive present selves.
[...] A slip reveals a hidden want, wish, or thought.
[...] The conscious mind is the active thinking part of the mind. The part that has decided to read this article and the part of the mind that is thinking about it.
[...] If you can hold a goal in your mind firmly for days and keep a positive attitude when thinking about it, slowly the thought will take root in the subconscious.
- The structural model of personality by Kendra
- Unconscious mind needs time to build new connections.
- Identifying pleasurability
- Fun and faith
- What makes games fun?
- True inspiration is impossible to fake.
- Conscious subconsciousness by Steven
- What is the Conscious Mind by Daniel
- What is the Subconscious Mind by Daniel
- the real villain is within ourselves
- If not now, when?
- Stop procrasting by Marelisa
- Real Mind Power Secrets by Daniel
- Consciousness: Explored and Exlained by Charlie