[...] A positive mind finds a way it can be done… a negative mind looks for all the ways it can’t be done.[...] Repeated success is about being able to take information and create, build, or apply it in new and important ways. Successful people want to learn everything about everything!
- Love what you do
[...] loving what you do is less about what you’re doing and more about how you look at the world.
- Work really hard
- Focus on one thing, not everything
- Keep pushing yourself
- Come up with good ideas
- Keep improving yourself in what you do
- Server others something of value
- Persist, because there is no over-night success
[...] Successful people create stuff!
[...] When time is gone – it’s gone forever
- Character traits of extraordinary entrepreneurs by Melanie
- If not now, when?
- Top traits of highly successful people by Philip
- Work simply and with focus
- Be indispensable by building relationships and trust
- The products you buy by Seth
- Find what you love by Joshua
- The tetris effect by Marelisa
- Qualities of the winner by Andika
- Do hard things by Scott
[...] don’t waste time, use it!