[...] Make sure you surround yourself with the right people so that you will have a strong tribe that will survive.
- Hunter – someone out there bringing the meat back to the tribe, close the deal
- Skinner – process the meat, make the deal work
- Shaman – creative visionary, looking ahead for a better way
- Chief – strategic and connected
- Tribal elder – know the history to give advice
[...] People want to be missed more than anything else!
[...] Your income will be the average income of the five people you spend most of your time with.
- Who are you going to allow to influence you?
- Who are you upsetting?
- Who are you connecting?
- Who are you leading?
- Startup Tribes: Tips on Roles and Recruiting by John
- Visioning Process
- Be indispensable by building relationships and trust
- Marketing management is now tribal leadership
- Your closest friends affect your income and your happiness by Kellie
- Tribe Management by Seth
- Management 3.0
- Guidelinees for success
- Want to hook users? Drive them crazy! by Josh