- Your decisions on what to focus on, on what to pay attation on
- What does it mean to you?
- What should I do now?
[...] The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships
[...] We cannot control to weather but can always control what it means to us
- A real decision is measured by new actions taken.
- True commitment, never leave a scene of decision before making a decision
- Make decisions often to sharpen your decision making muscles.
- Learn from your decisions
- Stay commited to your decisions yet cultivate the art of flexibility. It is the result you are after!
- Enjoy making decisions.
- Need to avoid pain
- Need to gain pleasure
- Shape Your Life
- Things Are What We Compare Them To
- It ‘s Not What You Read, It’s What You Ignore
- You Must Want To Succeed
- Guidelines For Success
- Success Traits
- Secrets Of Success In 8 Words
- How To Motivate Yourself
- What Motivates Us
- Identifying Pleasurability
- Motivation Is Impotant
- Sense Of Accomplishment
- Decision Modes by Geoff
- Be Selective With Your Energy by Ashley