[... ] Newspapers always excite curiosity. No one ever puts one down without the feeling of disappointment.
- Show details of your own experiences, offer what people dont know how to do or dont want to worry about.
- When possible start cheap
- Don’t take “no” as the final anwser. Find a way.
- Make it easy to pay you
- For a large group that loves something make it easier for them
- It is not about just doing more – it’s about being smart
- Find inefficiensies and provide something better
- Start by testing your pricing
- Make a compelling offer
- Uncover and understand what people really want
- Always show that you are adding something positive
- Find your own market to serve
- Offer trust and refund guarantees
- Always try to prefer self-promotion
- Excite people
- Conquer challenges
[...] Every person is enthusiastic at times. One person has enthusiasm for 30 minutes; another person has it for 30 days, but it is the person who has it for 30 years who makes a success of life. - Edward Butler George
[...] A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm. - Charles M. Schwab
[...] Tomorrow only exists in your mind. Act today!