[...] “Very few startups fail for lack of technology. They almost always fail for lack of customers.” (Steve Blank)
- Anything that can be postponed should be postponed.
- Organize on demand. Fix things once tey break.
- Solve problems quickly. Go into details later.
- Outsource and pay commission to save time.
- Give up control. Focus yourself on product and customers instead.
- Make it a hobby reading books to build great products.
- Don’t waste time by Jason
- Marketing management is now tribal leadership
- How to make your startup “ship” software that rocks customer’s lives
- Your client is a resource to you
- Letting go of your ego
- Customer development process by Steve
- Fail for lack of customers by Shani
- They wont come just because you built it by Francis
- Customer education problem by Michael