“A job is a short term solution to a long-term problem.” - Robert Kiyosaki
The #1 difference between rich people and the middle class, is that while the middle class works for money, the rich make money work for them.
There are three types of income:
- Earned income – Your Salary (50% taxes)
- Portfolio income – Dividends from your assets (20% taxes)
- Passive income – Commisions and revenue (0% taxes)
Listen to: Types of Passive Income Generated Online Part 2 by Pat (Part 1) (Part 3)
[...] Often times while pipeline builders is building their pipeline they are getting laughed at because they aren’t making any money.
[...] if you are going to work hard, why not work hard to earn “Passive Income“.
- Investing 101
- Invest in yourself by Daniel
- Creating Passive income by Tammy
- Income elasticity at tutor4u.net
- Rate Race Escape Artists
- How to nurture your most important asset – you by Daniel
- Polarizing by Tynan
- Your Money or Your Life by Trent
- Unautomate your money by Baker
- Tips to increase your wealth by Marelisa
- An update on the website I bought last year by Martin
- Parable of Pipeline
- Why having a job is no longer safe by Nathan
- Passive Income From Real Estate
- Income is the concept of the poor by Nicolas