[…] there’s never a right time — for anything. There’s no right time, because there’s no time (and usually no money, either).
[…] Put off taking vacations and going out to dinner with your spouse, and you won’t create those memories and points of connection that glue a relationship and family together. Put off exercise, and you may irreversibly damage your health.
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. – Goethe
[…] You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. – Christopher Columbus.
If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it.
If you don’t ask the answer is always no.
If you don’t step forward you’re always in the same place.
[…] Mastery is the 10,000 hours it takes to get to day one.
[…] It doesn’t cost much to start – just time
[…] You have your youth only once
- Start. its the only way you will know!
- Find ac concept you are passionate aboout
- Start lean
- Take risks. Be bold. Make a difference!
- 5whys.com by Roy
- You can’t finish if you don’t start by Craig
- Get out of the identity trap and follow your dreams by Marelisa
- Beware of your internet bubble
- Stay hungry, stay foolish
- Live your destiny by Nea
- Paralysis Gap by Russ
- Dream for tomorrow, do it today by Craig
- Uncertanity by Pat
- Just Start by Kyle
- Stop procrastinating by Gretchen
- When is it time to quit your job to follow a dream by Scott
- Made by hand by Alex