1. First, open phone dialer,
2. Press *#*#4636#*#* to bring up Testing screen,
3. Tap on Phone Information on the menu,
4. Press menu button on the phone,
5. Choose More,
6. Tap on Disable data connection.
* Unless you have a forgiving data plan that does not try steal your money.
** Still waiting for Froyo and Flash 10.1 for this device. (See press release)
Check locks: *#7465625#
Check your region: *#272*HHMM# where HH is hours and MM is minutes. (see also)
So where is it?
*#1234# :SW Version
See also: Update guide
Update: Android 2.3 was just announced. Can I get it on my Samsung Galaxy S? Mid december?
Note: Flash Player 10.1 is only for Android 2.2 (I9000XXJPC) on Samsung Galaxy S.
Update: Local Samsung rep told me to wait until December 24. Will wait then… :)