[…] Software that’s boring will never turn into a movement
- Who can I reach?
- Will they talk about it with their peers?
- Can I earn and maintain permission to continue the conversation
[…] Grinding out code is not on top of the hierarchy of value. Creating and inventing interesting solutions is on the top of the hierarchy of value.
- Once they learn about the utility offered will they pay for it
[..] Free is the most powerful marketing tool ever. If it is free then trial is more likely. If tiral leads to someone becoming connected to a group they do not want to become disconnected from they will start paying because that value has been proven.
[…] Implementation can be outsourced. Brilliant design can not.
[…] Be the change you wish to see in the world. – Gandhi
- Be relational!
- Be a storyteller!
- Be a little bit crazy!
- Marrying Sales and Internet Marketing by Danika
- Business of Software 2010. Patrick McKenzie, ‘Hello Ladies’ via Mark
- Sales Team Motivation by Bridget
- You should be making an MMO by Dave
- Crowd sourcing idea
- Creative bursts
- Ideas that spread, Win!
- What are you selling to your customers
- Conversations to collaborations by Steve
- Tips to Managing Both your content and community by Marlene
- Inescapable truth about Leadership by Rod