[…] Relationships are about helping!
[…] Tell me how I can help you!
- Attend high quality events – Be invaluable to high quality people at such events
- Invest in a community – by investing in communities, you will get access to other players and opportunities
- Be a resource bank – become a go-to person for just about any kind of support
- Engage thoughtfully – engage with high quality people in a way that they will respond to.
[…] What do you like to do when you are not working?
- Connect – Seek to understand
- Engage – Seek to know the person
- Elaborate – Look for ways to help
- Stop thinking about results!
- Always think about asking questions to the people you meet
- Understand we all are special
Building a relationship is a process of continuous positive experiences over time:
- Acquitance – be friendly and above all genuine; it helps if you remember some defining comment
- Connection – both parties realize they are no longer total strangers
- Mutuality of Purpose – let each other know how they can help each other; be a pleasant and polite individual
- Relationship – Consistency is the touchstone leading people to feel comfortable around us
- Maintenance – nurture, sustain and stay in touch
[…] Everyone makes a living by selling something – Robert Louis Stevenson
[…] What do you need help with?
[…] I only want people around me who can DO the IMPOSSIBLE – Elizabeth Arden
- Today is the Day
- Client Vendor Relationships
- Be irresistible
- Building quality long lasting relationships by Don
- Keys building quality relationships by Tony
- Open the High Payoff Relationship Flood Gates by Melanie
- Build Better Relationships with the Media by Drew
- Transactional analysis in human interactions by Qualia
- What does it take to be trusted by Jay
- How to Build Trust by Geoff
- Skilled entrepreneurs bring ideas and money together by building a bridge of trust
- Where does trust come from by Seth
- Building Trust and Credibility by Brian