[… ] Newspapers always excite curiosity. No one ever puts one down without the feeling of disappointment.
- Show details of your own experiences, offer what people dont know how to do or dont want to worry about.
- When possible start cheap
- Don’t take “no” as the final anwser. Find a way.
- Make it easy to pay you
- For a large group that loves something make it easier for them
- It is not about just doing more – it’s about being smart
- Find inefficiensies and provide something better
- Start by testing your pricing
- Make a compelling offer
- Uncover and understand what people really want
- Always show that you are adding something positive
- Find your own market to serve
- Offer trust and refund guarantees
- Always try to prefer self-promotion
- Excite people
- Conquer challenges
[…] Every person is enthusiastic at times. One person has enthusiasm for 30 minutes; another person has it for 30 days, but it is the person who has it for 30 years who makes a success of life. – Edward Butler George
[…] A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm. – Charles M. Schwab
[…] Tomorrow only exists in your mind. Act today!
- Six Figure Businesses Built for Less Than $100: 17 Lessons Learned by Tim
- Hard To Copy, Easy To Pay
- What Gets Shared
- Be Indispensable By Building Relationshps And Trust
- Be Irresistible
- Leadership Charisma
- Public Speaking