- The GearVR box distributed with S7 claims to be compatible with S6. But works for S7 it seems.
- GearVR strips seem less robust, where the old feels as a more polished product.
- Harder to focus the left eye
- Nose light visible.
- Right screen visible from left eye
- Oculus Images and OTOY failure to display images in fast wifi.
- Samsung forces you to download undisclosed updates “A software update can include, but is not limited to”
I seem to like GearVR may version for S6 more.
- S7 edge (12M 4032×3024) has a lesser camera than S6 edge (16M 5312×2988)! dissapointment. ripoff. comparison shot shows the S7 might have more details tho.
- S7 camera preview does not fill whole screen. Shows black borders.
- Google Cardboard Camera works with Wearality Lenses. A bit slow?
- S7 comes with USB Connector. Can add a USB wireless keyboard to it. Does not work for VR?
- S7 does not have IR Blaster to connect to p900 while S6 does
- S7 does not have FM RADIO chip in a useable state. S1, Note 2 has.
- S7 does not allow non developers to move apps to sdcard while S1 does, and allows only a select apps to be transfered to adopted storage.
- S7 does not allow to take pictures onto sdcard
- S7 screen care insurance cannot be activated after 30days of the date of purchase
- S7 cannot export micro sdcard as USB mass storage. S1 can.
- S7 needs pinpoint key to open card tray