There is not enough space in your device storage. Delete some items and try again.
For S6 to be able to VIEW IN GEARVR (missing), it needs to be docked into GearVR, have the GearVR software installed. Oculus Login is not needed.
For timelapse, it needs DC power.
For timelapse, adb can automate the gear360 app to take timelapse shots and download them to disk.
- Make sure a micro SD card is inserted. The card slot is located behind the door.
- Turn the camera on by pressing and holding the power button on the side.
- Make sure the camera is fully charged. On the camera screen, you can see the battery level.
- Press and hold the Menu button until you see “Gear 360 Manager”.
- Press the Menu button twice until until you see “Google Street View”.
- Press the button on the top of the camera to select this mode and turn on Wi-Fi.
- Make sure your phone is fully charged.
- On your phone, open the Settings app.
- Connect your phone to the 360 camera’s wifi network (which will end in “.OSC”). The default password is the set of 8 numbers shown on the second line of the camera display.
- Open the Google Street View app .
- When the phone is connected to the camera, you’ll see a blue linked camera .
Computer\Samsung Galaxy S7 edge\Card\Android\data\com.samsung.android.samsunggear360manager
By default it does not seem to put any files on sdcard.
Nikon saved files at
Computer\Samsung Galaxy S7 edge\Phone\Nikon_WU\Capture\C18052016_001
- Download Gear 360 Action Director
- Bugs in Gear 360 Open Spherical Camera API implementation
- If you put the Gear 360 in Streetview mode it appears to support the Open Spherical Camera API.
- Street View Open Spherical Camera API
- connect the Gear 360 with the Streetview App
- Gear 360 StreetView mode problems
- unofficial, community-generated guide to using the RICOH THETA S API.