- distilled, clean water, drink juice instead of water
- no salts, no fats
- no oils (only flaxseed oil in a dark glass closed bottle, cooled in a fridge)
- non floridated toothpaste
- sugar came natural. (conflicting information on sugar? review)
- diet (primary)
- coffee enemas
The Gerson Institute is a non-profit organization in San Diego, California, dedicated to providing education and training in the Gerson Therapy, an alternative, non-toxic treatment for cancer and other chronic degenerative diseases.
The three things she said that are needed to produce cancer are fat, salt, and animal protein.
- A Cancer Therapy: Results of Fifty Cases – Gerson Institute
the Gerson Therapy protocol for the nonmalignant patient. Which is 10 juices a day & 3 coffee enemas a day. Only eating foods allowed on the Gerson Therapy which mainly consists of fresh organic fruits and vegetables along with oatmeal and an oil and salt free rye bread. Once a week I was allowed organic quinoa. I was not allowed to consume any salt and oil was limited to 2 tablespoons of flax seed oil which I could use on my salads or baked potatoes.