- Create boundaries of Space – Avoid interruptions
- Create boundaries of Time – Have your own start and stop time
Iterate your ideas on a whiteboard and use your sleep, shower and jogging time to process the ideas. When you come back change your white board. This is the fastest way to plan your company.
Step away from the keyboard to solve hard problems. – Via Mark
[...] Travelers are transporting ideas which move faster and more broadly than the aircraft itself and which does not translate into more airline tickets sold.
[...] Creating new ideas takes time and high levels of concentration. – Craig
[...] Ideas are easy to find once you understand the basics of how they work – Scott
[...] my mind began to wonder too, making connections, drawing insights and developing ideas – Peter
- Seth does seem to know where some of the ideas come from!
- Ideas travel where people travel
- Ideas are made of other ideas.
- Ideas can come from anywhere by Erick
- How to write well, instantly, every time by Scott
- Unlock new ideas by sleeping and thus be more creative also by Arianna
- Everything begins as an idea by Mitch
- Tap Into Creativity by Mitch