Amazon, Ebay, Aliexpress, Bestbuy?
3. Submit the below necessary documents and it will be followed up by our Order Verification Team accordingly:
A copy of your personal ID or passport if you used a personal credit card for the transaction; a copy of your business registration if you used a company credit card
A copy of both sides of the credit card use
A copy of the bank statement for the credit card used
Tried to contact Alipay and Aliexpress via their chat support, which is utterly useless, they cannot help you at all, no phone support, when you contact them they ask you your name and order number you are having problem with and just tell you “its in payment verification state, please wait patiently” , when you contact them again after your order gets closed Automatically for some “Security Reason” – their response is – Sorry your order got closed due to security reason and there is noting they can do about it. They have no escalation path or any thing at all.
AliExpress response after order gets closed “We are sorry to inform you that we have to cancel your order for security reasons”
Support Service asked to order it again. Lets see if it works.
Notice that CE marking compliance requires much more than just a certificate. At a minimum, the following is required:
1. Declaration of Conformity
2. Test Reports
3. Circuit Diagram
4. Bill of Materials / Component List
5. Risk Analysis
6. List of applied standards
7. Instructions Manual
Even if it has no monetary value, you have to make the correct customs declaration on an international package.
If you cannot process the relevant import procedures because you require a CE certificate or other related documents from the seller, please contact the seller for these documents as soon as possible.
it is your local customs that hold this package and delayed the delivery. Normally it would be detained because:
1. Certain required document is missing, such as invoice, import license or certification etc.;
2. Penalty caused by wrong customs value;
3. Violation of intellectual property rights or counterfeit products;
4. Non-government institute detains the shipment;
5. Against of your local regulations;
6. Customs clearance delay.
Please notice that it is the buyer’s duty to do normal customs clearance and pay the tax.