Is it too hard for the system operating the hardwar to diagnose the fault in hardware and ask for a replacement unit from the vendor?
The device F:\ (location (unknown)) is offline due to a user-mode device crash. Windows will no longer attempt to restart this device because the maximum restart limit has been reached. Disconnecting the device and reconnecting it, or disabling it and re-enabling it from the device manager, will reset this limit and allow the device to be accessed again. Please contact the device manufacturer for more information about this problem.
The device F:\ (location (unknown)) is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. Windows will attempt to restart the device 1 more times. Please contact the device manufacturer for more information about this problem.
A problem has occurred with one or more user-mode drivers and the hosting process has been terminated. This may temporarily interrupt your ability to access the devices.
The device, \Device\Harddisk1\DR2, has a bad block.
The program explorer.exe version 6.1.7601.17567 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
Encrypted volume check: Volume information on F: cannot be read.
For S6 to be able to VIEW IN GEARVR, it needs to be docked into GearVR, have the GearVR software installed. Oculus Login is not needed.
For timelapse, it needs DC power.
- Make sure a micro SD card is inserted. The card slot is located behind the door.
- Turn the camera on by pressing and holding the power button on the side.
- Make sure the camera is fully charged. On the camera screen, you can see the battery level.
- Press and hold the Menu button until you see “Gear 360 Manager”.
- Press the Menu button twice until until you see “Google Street View”.
- Press the button on the top of the camera to select this mode and turn on Wi-Fi.
- Make sure your phone is fully charged.
- On your phone, open the Settings app.
- Connect your phone to the 360 camera’s wifi network (which will end in “.OSC”). The default password is the set of 8 numbers shown on the second line of the camera display.
- Open the Google Street View app .
- When the phone is connected to the camera, you’ll see a blue linked camera .
Computer\Samsung Galaxy S7 edge\Card\Android\data\com.samsung.android.samsunggear360manager
By default it does not seem to put any files on sdcard.
Nikon saved files at
Computer\Samsung Galaxy S7 edge\Phone\Nikon_WU\Capture\C18052016_001
time for some name clashing.
Pinky we got one that can see
pinky, i got one that can see
seems the companies know no boundaries anymore. on my S7 the facebook oculus home seems to want to install yet another update.
the software as it is right now is just fine.
i can use the device. i can interact with the gyro and the gpu.
the oculus home is not part of the use case for me, since it does not show my icons. that makes it useless.
if i could i would disable and replace oculus home on the development device.
so, now we have windows 10 and gearvr where both are misusing the internet connection to disrespect the users will. if you are an employee or an agent of these companies, you must wonder how akward the situation would be if you were to come to my device in person to “upgrade” it. we all know where this is going. shame tho.
it seems the only option will be to ban and intercept network traffic to make the companies comply with the will of the user.