Contact me if you are interested in this technology and would like to buy it for your company.
TwentyTen is the codename for Visual Studio 2010. This is a project template for the beta version of TwentyTen.
Orcas is the codename for Visual Studio 2008.
The two examples shown above are actually project templates for visual studio. The zip files should be copied to your template folder.
C:\Users\arvo\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Templates\ProjectTemplates
In the future releases this could be automated by an installer.
What does the jsc.meta – the meta compiler for jsc do?
It will create the final glue to bind two object spaces together by automatically referencing the Base Class Library implementations within the set of ScriptCoreLib assemblies. The meta compiler could be used in the future to provide proxy services and alike to talk seamlessly over the network to the server or to a client side persistence service like SQLLite.
There are a few caveats:
- Long filename paths which include a space must be put inside quotes.
- You need to turn off the ‘optimize‘ feature in the release build in the project properties.
- You cannot use types which have no implementation in the ScriptCoreLib assembly. You should notify us if you want us to add specific support for you.
- Satellite assemblies referenced by your Simple Windows Forms Application project must at this time mark themselves with [assembly: Obfuscate(Feature = “script”)].
- The post build event is configured to not to run in debug build which enables you to run and debug your application within Visual Studio instead.
- In .net 4 you cannot define events at this time, due to the changes introduced in the generated IL. This will be resolved after .net 4 is released.
- In .net 4 you cannot use the lock keyword at this time, due to the changes introduced in the generated IL. This will be resolved after .net 4 is released. Supported when targeting java in current version of .net.
PS2. The jsc compiler should be installed at c:\util\jsc\bin. If any of the examples have a relative reference to one of its assemblies and cannot find them you might want to edit their respective project files to reference by the absolute path instead.