[...] It’s about controlling any damning information from reaching epidemic proportions. It’s damage control to the extreme. It’s about the upcoming censorship of the internet in the name of national security. The plans are already in place.
“There’s no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” – Ayn Rand
[...] But that’s the funny thing about how data is used by our current government. It’s used to createsuspicion, not to confirm innocence.
[...] he Navy has almost finished outfitting the nuclear-powered submarine USS Jimmy Carter with state-of-the-art technology for undersea fiber-optic taps, according to people knowledgeable about it.
[...] The free market is compromised, privacy is gone, the money is gone
[...] Yet no one is saying their own comments are gone, which means everyone who is posting can see their own comments in full, and are probably wondering why they are not getting any response from other people on the forum.This is accomplished by having the forum replicated many many times on a supercomputer somewhere, with a separate reality for everyone posting to it.
Would you be surprised, if Mr. Eric was one of the morphed virtual persons produced by the holonet, as documented 911 victims, yet this time still alive? The ultimate turing test? What if this virtual person was powered by a powerful AI to enable two way video conference? When holonet skynet is known widely, noone can trust the anonymous internet as history will be rewritten and your memories replaced.
- The Beginning Of The End Of CIA Google
- Mass Surveillance in America
- The Future of the NSA
- PRISM: Big Brother Government is Now in the Open
- What’s in the Rest of the Top-Secret NSA PowerPoint Deck?
- Does Google’s relationship with the NSA nullify its privacy policies?
- Vista Security and the NSA
- They’ve Been Collecting Data About ALL Domestic Calls Since October 2001
- World War About to Break Out
- where “nothing to hide” fails as logic
- Is This the REAL Reason for the Government Spying On Americans?
- Concerns of Wiretapping Imperil a Planned Merger
- Upcoming revelations speculations
- Snowden and the U.S.A. Share the Same Shelf Life
- Power, Profit, Privacy Part 1
- Before Edward Snowden, There Was Joseph Nacchio
- All Your Skype Are Belong To Us
- ECHELON The Real Threat To Our Privacy
- This Proof Can Impeach Obama, Fire 2 NSA Officials, And Possibly Even Clear Snowden
- How Google & the NSA PRISM partners undermine the free market
- China asks U.S. to explain Internet surveillance
- Google’s Deep CIA and NSA Connections
- THE NSA HAS ALWAYS BEEN SPYING ON YOU
- Facebook has publicly admitted that users’ shadow profiles contain more than native data
- This guy is a part of an elaborate scheme by the intelligence complex built to create unrest
- Edward Snowden is a PSYOP
- Is The Machine Already Awake
- The NSA is on the line — all of them
- 1999, Eshelon hakkab liikuma