[...] Most people don’t do things that are difficult to do – Jason Cohen
[...] We have a strategic plan; it’s called doing things – Herb Kelleher
- Creativity - Implementation can be outsourced. Brilliant design can not.
- Honesty – Keep your next marketing message honest
- Test and tweak – Create and use a feedback loop to keep improving
- Just do it – Convert book smarts to street smarts. If you have been waiting for a sign – this is it!
- Do not sell out your dream – Never give up on your dreams. To be happy you need to invest in your own ideas!
- Ask for sale. Listen to their needs to solve their problems.
- Rules for success
- Business of Software 2011 overview by James
- Everything is a remix
- Visioning process – What do I want to create?
- If not now, when?
- Marketing managment is now tribal leadership
- Be indispensable by building relationships and trust
- The critical role of trust in the innovation process by Jeffrey
- Continious delivery by James
- Tweetable quotes by Zuly
- Doing attracts doers by Joel
- 10 Reasons YOU CAN Achieve your dreams by Tohami